Does that happen with you?

A few years ago, I remember what a huge fan I was of Don Moen‘s songs. Each song I heard him sing was like a divine voice talking to me.

But today, it has become different. No matter how much I try, I don’t feel the same now.

This was just one instance. Same goes with my love probably for an author, an actor, a passion, a habit and so on.

But I also realize, all of the above have been replaced by someone or something that resonates more with my current phase in life.

What’s that one thing you loved, which you can no longer relate to?

P. S. Deep down in my heart, my love for that divine voice of Don Moen is still alive❤️😄

#randomthoughts

8 thoughts on “Does that happen with you?

• Ayesha June 25, 2019 / 8:41 am

🤣🤣😂😂😂Very true

1. Lavanya June 25, 2019 / 11:14 pm

I used to love the song Khuda Janne. Now it’s just a nice song. So yeah I can relate.

2. Nameera June 26, 2019 / 5:49 pm

Ah yes, this is quite relatable! It happens with me too. Although old music or movies do bring back a nostalgic wave but it’s hard to get back to them again and again because we’ve moved on. It’s the basic thing we learn early in life without ever realizing, moving on.

• Ayesha June 27, 2019 / 8:06 am

Yes.. Old movies and music are soothing experience. It is no less than an experience travelling to a place serene 🤗

3. rosejfairchild June 27, 2019 / 8:17 am

That’s exactly it: it depends on where you are in life and what you need at that time. It’s normal! 🙂

4. LillBlu1981 July 5, 2019 / 11:49 am

Happens to me all the time. One of the worst traits of my condition. Eupd sucks.