Hello again

Am I the only one who faces moodswings with writing? There are times when I want to keep on writing and then there are times when I can only think of catching up with good sleep whenever I can. šŸ˜“ It’s been super busy lately and I refocused on reading a bit than writing. I’m hopeful to be back with the new month.

I apologize for not been active lately. I have for sure missed a lot of content here. But I’ll try to read them whenever I get a chance.

Happy weekend to everyone!

Pictured below – me and my nephew.. šŸ˜‚ šŸ‘“ šŸ”„ šŸ“™

13 thoughts on “Hello again

1. YariGarciaWrites September 29, 2018 / 7:31 pm

I definitely go through writing mood swings too šŸ˜Š Some days are super creative and productive, and others not so much!

• Ayesha September 30, 2018 / 2:40 pm

Thanks for sharing.. Glad to know I’m not alone. šŸ™‚ šŸŒø

2. Nameera September 30, 2018 / 1:53 am

Oh yes, mood swings hit me pretty much every month. I’ve given up on being consistent now, I just write whenever words come out of me. It’s impossible to force myself.

• Ayesha September 30, 2018 / 2:40 pm

Can’t agree more.. Passion should not be turned into a burden.. šŸ™‚

3. adiscardedplant September 30, 2018 / 5:04 am

Really, I was wondering (and almost worried) where you had been all this while. Now you are back, so I will be happier!! šŸ™‚

4. Thought for Change September 30, 2018 / 8:43 am

Nice picture

5. Gallivanta September 30, 2018 / 12:58 pm

I envy anyone who can write consistently. Mostly I write when I am in the mood which means I write infrequently. You seem to be having fun with your nephew.

Liked by 2 people

• Ayesha September 30, 2018 / 2:39 pm

True.. I feel the same.. šŸ™‚ Yeah. My nephew really liked the app and probably clicked 50+ pics with different props.. šŸ˜‚

6. Kurian September 30, 2018 / 5:10 pm

Thank you Ayesha.
    And you bet! Missed you here a lot