Food for thought…

Last weekend, after lunch I stopped by the Belgian Waffle to buy waffles for my niece and nephew. Going through the menu and deciding what to buy is always a pain with the fancy names.

So I decided to go by the pictures and whatever looked best. Since it was a takeaway, I had to wait for a while until I could get my order done. So instead of taking a seat I just looked around to see the artwork.

Even though it was a small place where hardly 10 people can be accommodated, they had done a good work to make it look cool. I was impressed!

However, I left the place with the below message alongwith the waffles.

~ Ayesha

11 thoughts on “Food for thought…

1. Sifar August 20, 2018 / 11:04 pm

As always, it is so delightful seeing the world through your eyes, Ayesha! Thank you for writing 😊

• Ayesha August 20, 2018 / 11:07 pm

Thank you my friend.. These words means a lot. Thanks for your support.. πŸ™‚ πŸ‘ 🌸

2. adiscardedplant August 20, 2018 / 11:07 pm

Sure! We don’t know how, but food is there lying everywhere for thoughts, of course!! πŸ™‚

3. macalder02 August 20, 2018 / 11:28 pm

The store should be grateful that you give a distinctive touch to your merchandise. It’s great like what you do. You put your own life. Greetings.

4. Nameera August 21, 2018 / 1:33 am

Such an important message, I’m glad you shared it! Thank you. 🌸

5. Gallivanta August 21, 2018 / 5:59 am

Certainly food for thought! I do like it when any place makes an effort with the decor/artwork. This applies to doctors’ rooms and dentists’ rooms as well.

• Ayesha August 21, 2018 / 9:53 am

I also like the idea of having artwork at 🏑. Hopefully someday πŸ˜‚