Books, and a dream

“If you can’t feed a hundred people, then feed just one” ~ Mother Teresa.

Happy Monday Dear All,

It was a peaceful and a relaxing morning today. My mornings usually begin with good and relaxing music. I think it helps so much to set the tone for the entire day. There is a sense of gratitude, helps boosts ideas on my next writing/improve my writing or plan out on the goals.

I’ve been making notes of everything that I want to achieve in life because that’s a sweet reminder to my dreams and makes me determined and focused to pursue them.

One thing on my list is to create a Kalam Library and be a part of Dr. Kalam’s dream to give the access of books to all young souls despite what background they come from.

I wrote a few posts in connection to this in the past. You can check them out here:

It’s a small world

So here is what happened next

Here’s a recap!

Fortunately, early this year, I got an opportunity to partner with a very inspiring young lady, Charmy and together we set up a library for the kids at the Juvenile Correction Facility in our city.

It doesn’t stop here.

My goal now is to independently open one all by myself, for which I have begun hunting for the place and I hope to make this happen as early as possible. I am writing it here so I don’t forget this goal.  🙂

This world measures success with career and personal accomplishments based on how much wealth or fame you earn. But to me, we are successful if we can change one life positively with one single act of kindness. And when we do, no need to keep it to ourselves. We need more people to join this mission and be inspired to make “Our world” a better place.

I hope you have a great week ahead.

~ Ayesha

16 thoughts on “Books, and a dream

1. kaylaannauthor August 14, 2018 / 10:56 pm

Fantastic opening quote and great post. We might not being able to do much for everyone but we can do a lot for one person.

• Ayesha August 14, 2018 / 11:08 pm

Thank you, Kayla for your kind words… That’s so true.. 🙂 Thanks for reading and I look forward to your posts..

2. midhun August 14, 2018 / 11:51 pm

Does that mean feed at least yourself? In the quote 🙂 … Nice writing 🙂

• Ayesha August 15, 2018 / 12:03 am

Hehehe.. That we will take care of without any quotes 😝 thanks for your appreciation on the writing..

3. Gallivanta August 18, 2018 / 4:47 pm

What a wonderful goal to have. On a much smaller scale, do you have Little Free Libraries in your area?

• Ayesha August 18, 2018 / 4:58 pm

Yes we do… Targeted for underprivileged kids.. Thank u for reading 📖 ☺

• Gallivanta August 18, 2018 / 5:03 pm

Good to know. We have a few in our area. There can never be too many ways to access books. 🙂 🙂

• Ayesha August 18, 2018 / 5:13 pm

That’s true.. And books are so powerful..