Bonjour!

To all my fellow – bloggers. I hadn’t been active since a couple of weeks. I did receive a few nominations for various awards but I’m really sorry for not acknowledging or posting it. Really thankful to each one of you who thought of nominating me. It means a lot.

I’m trying to get back to my routine – reading πŸ“– and writing πŸ–‹. To start with I’ve picked these books and currently reading “Happy Dreams”

Wishing you all a wonderful week ahead.

16 thoughts on “Bonjour!

1. Kurian July 11, 2018 / 9:02 am

Good morning Ayesha, thank you for connecting with me. I would love to see your posts and I am sure to enjoy them.
    And enjoy the book

• Ayesha July 11, 2018 / 8:50 pm

Hello. Thanks for following my page.. Looking forward to reading your posts too.. 🌸

2. Shreya Vohra July 11, 2018 / 5:10 pm

Heyy you! Good to have you back🌸
    How are you liking the book so far?

• Ayesha July 11, 2018 / 8:46 pm

Hey Shreya. Thank you.. πŸ™‚ β™₯ 🌸. Though I have read only a few pages so far.. I’m really liking it.. Have you read this already?

• Shreya Vohra July 12, 2018 / 7:07 am

Oh no, I haven’t. Hence wanted to hear your views!

• Ayesha July 12, 2018 / 8:57 am

Then absolutely you should go for it. This is the first time I’m reading the work of a chinese author so I can know more of their culture and people and I’m really loving it. I just read a few pages and was impressed. It depicts the life of two individuals in the industrializing contemporary China.. I’ll keep the rest for you to read.. πŸ™‚

• Shreya Vohra July 12, 2018 / 6:27 pm

Wow. I am very excited now! Thanks for this super semi-review🌸

3. Angela July 12, 2018 / 8:25 pm

Summer time is a busy time, we all understand. It’s good to see you back though 😊

• Ayesha July 12, 2018 / 9:35 pm

Thank you, Angela.. πŸ™‚ Hope you are doing well..

• Angela July 12, 2018 / 9:38 pm

Thank you for asking Ayesha! I am doing very well. Trying to stay cool and trying keep up with my blog is a challenge to be sure lol

• Ayesha July 12, 2018 / 10:00 pm

Lol.. I can relate πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

4. Lavanya July 14, 2018 / 11:07 am

I feel the struggle too. Especially between college hours, studying working on projects etc I’ve barely had time or wish to even read other’s blogs for some days. Hence I’m doing it on Saturday.

• Ayesha July 15, 2018 / 12:01 am

And I’m already thinking about the day of retirement and when I can dedicate myself completely for books and writing πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚