It has been raining awards lately and I don’t know where to start. I am so overwhelmed by the support of my readers especially to ApprendiZ for nominating me for “The Liebster Award”. Even though I was not one of those who ever had a liking for poetries during my childhood, WordPress has definitely started to change my outlook towards it. And ApprendiZ’s poetries are beautifully put together to reflect and express the simplest of our thoughts and emotions. Please do check out her page.
Here are my answers to ApprendiZ:
⭐ Your favorite song and why?
This is a tough one since its never possible to chose one favorite. My selection of songs is largely based on my moods – but I can confidently say that all songs of A.R.Rahman are my favorite songs 😀
⭐ The most beautiful incident of your life.
My little niece. That was the best thing to happen in our family and my life.. She is everyone’s favorite and I’m loving the way she is growing up as a matured and fierce person.. I just don’t want her to grow up fast. She is 4 years old.. 🙂
⭐ Your definition of happiness.
Happiness is about loving yourself, pursuing your dreams without compromising on your relationships. Happiness is about spreading happiness.
⭐ If one thing you could change in the world what would it be?
I would put a magic spell that will remove all differences in human race. People later will only have one language – “Love”
⭐ Define life in a single sentence.
Life is a gift wrapped and breathed into us on our birth-day and each day in our lifetime it surprises us in special ways.
⭐ What is the dream you want to achieve no matter what.. your passion?
It’s a simple one.. to be fluent in French.. 🙂
⭐ Why do you like blogging?
Blogging is an excellent platform for people like me to put everything that’s going on in my mind and express through writing.
Few random facts about me:
- I like reading books. I usually follow Bill Gates blogs to pick the books for my to-be-read. Till now, I have never regretted spending on these books based on his reviews.
- I like to learn new languages. It’s been a year I’ve been trying learn French
- When I travel new places, I make sure to find fridge magnets as a souvenir. People would hardly find me shopping at the malls 😀
- Lately, I have also started gardening.
- I am at my best when I am with my close friends and family. I would hardly speak up when there are too many people around
- I try to take out time so I can spend some time with underprivileged kids. Recently, I got an opportunity to support in opening a library at a Juvenile Home
- I keep my phone away when I am with my family or friends so I can spend quality time with them. Mobile phones are always a distraction as we are always curious to know what the message or notification is about.
- People can’t really predict my moods 😛
- Given an option to save money or live your life, I would choose the latter, because life is really uncertain. I would put in my best to follow my dreams and passion. I don’t want to spend my life in regrets.
- I get goosebumps when I hear the call to prayer (Azaan)
Here are my nominees for the Liebster Award:
My questions to the nominees:
- Your favorite book and why?
- A childhood memory close to your heart
- What is your formula for life?
- What is the misconception people have about you?
- What’s your dream destination?
- Why do you like blogging?
- What is your advice to your fellow-bloggers on writing?