I am pleasantly surprised and grateful to James A. Best- Author for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. This is the first time I’ve been nominated for this award and it really feels good to know that my readers are appreciating the content. Do check out James A. Best- Author ; he has got some interesting content out there. I really like his candid way of writing and narrating the events. Also, he has authored two books already. So don’t miss it!
- Thank the Blogger who Nominated you in the post and link their blog.
- Answer the 11 Questions asked of you
- List The Rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo in your post
My Answers are :
- A dog or a cat? – A dog
- Your favorite Novel and why?: “The Kite Runner” – It is tough expressing why this is a favorite but all I can say is I was in tears for a couple of weeks thinking about the sequence of the events and the miserable life of people who have to actually go through this pain of loss of their loved ones and the place they once called home.
- Your favorite movie of all time? Bangalore Days. This is a Malayalam movie but do watch it if you happen to get it online with subtitles. A very heartening story of three cousins and their days in the happening Bangalore City in India.
- Your ultimate dream to achieve in life? – To learn as many languages as possible
- Barbecue or open pit fire to cook? Barbeque
- What would be your all-time favorite concert to see? – A.R. Rahman’s
- Best part of your day and why? – Night, that’s when I spend some time writing before I go to sleep.
- If you could go to one place where would that be? France
- What is your favorite blog of mine? And why? – This Heat is Sizzling. I could absolutely relate to the events described, there are so many thoughts that flow through our mind daily – I really liked the way you put it across in writing and described it so well.
- Why do you enjoy writing your blog ? – As a person, I am an introvert – there are lots of ideas and thoughts that are waiting to come out. I recently realized the best way for that is writing and connecting with the world. Writing has become more of a habit now which I don’t want to part with. I am free to express what I think, what I like or what I want to tell the world. That’s the part that I enjoy the most.
- What does the Sunshine Blogging Award mean to you ? Sunshine comes with hope, light, and energy. The words we choose can play an equal role in someone’s outlook towards life. If we as a writer can do that, then our mission is accomplished. Receiving or giving out these awards is a good sign since we believe in each other’s work and are filled with positiveness.
Here are my nominees:
My Questions for the Nominees:
- Your favorite novel and why?
- Your favorite movie of all time?
- Your ultimate dream to achieve in life?
- Movie or concert?
- Your favorite actor?
- The best part of your day and why?
- If you could go to one place where would that be?
- What is your favorite blog of mine? And why?
- Why do you enjoy writing your blog ?
- What does the Sunshine Blogging Award mean to you ?
Looking forward to the blog posts and the interesting answers 🙂