A picture perfect

While I was capturing some beautiful views at the old city in Ahmedabad, three kids came to me requesting if I can take a picture of them. Their innocence and the happiness on their faces would not have let anyone turn down their request. I agreed and took this picture of them.

To my surprise, they didn’t ask me to show how the picture turned out to be. They just went away with double the happiness and smiles. Maybe for them being captured was the greatest thing to happen.

I don’t know who they are. I never met them thereafter, but this picture still gives me joy and inspires me to take life easy and to be in the moment. Β And I am sure wherever they are, this is what they will continue to do – inspire and spread smiles.

IMG_4461

11 thoughts on “A picture perfect

1. ChubbleTalks August 15, 2017 / 5:39 pm

Uhhh. This one surely talks the title. Good thing you’re at the right place, right time.

Liked by 2 people

2. ChubbleTalks August 15, 2017 / 5:49 pm

Most welcome ayesha 😍

3. QuietBlogster August 15, 2017 / 6:30 pm

And it’s a beautiful photo! Kids have the power of lightening the weight of a grown up’s heart.

• Ayesha August 15, 2017 / 6:35 pm

So true.. Can’t agree more. πŸ™‚ Thank you for this beautiful perspective.

4. WittyAyJ August 19, 2017 / 3:51 am

innocence is the best expression to cherish an image ; not only you captured but you made their day.. thats the silverlining !!

• Ayesha August 21, 2017 / 3:14 pm

Well-written.. I feel good I got the opportunity to make their day.. thank you so much for stopping by my post.. Cheers! πŸ™‚

5. Ayesha August 19, 2017 / 4:15 am

6. Ankit October 9, 2017 / 6:53 am

Beautiful. Hope someday you find them and share this picture. 😊

• Ayesha October 9, 2017 / 5:55 pm

Oh, I’d love to see them again. Hope I can meet them someday. After all its a small world. πŸ™‚